Clicks are currently seeking a Project Administration Officer for a great contract opportunity with a federal government agency. The Project Administration Officer will provide vital assistance to the Project Manager and the project team. We are looking for someone highly-organised, dynamic and adaptable to work on all kinds of diverse project works. The role will potentially see the candidate leading and managing small projects within the agency.
- Work with the Project Managers on project deliverables.
- Maintain crucial project documents and provide progress and tracking.
- Manage the project schedule.
- Provide administrative project and operational tasks supporting the Information Technology Services section.
- Highlight and identify problems or risks.
- Organise meetings and undertake minute taking.
- Uphold approaches within a governance framework.
- Perform other duties and tasks as required.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in Project Coordination and a demonstrated ability to use your initiative to prioritise competing work tasks in an autonomous way to ensure that all tasks are completed within agreed timelines to a high standard.
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Extensive experience in managing complex and competing workloads to ensure the effective delivery of work outcomes to agreed timelines and at a high standard.
- Extensive client service experience and a strong record of delivering high quality service to internal and external clients.
Please Note: An NV1 security clearance is required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on (02) 6202 7716 quoting reference RA63882.