This agricultural industry group is searching for an experienced Project Analyst to take on a key role within an exciting Industry / Government Partnership project, focusing on sustainability within the industry.
The successful applicant will play a key support role to the Project Manager, ensuring the outcomes specified in the Heads of Agreement between the organisation and the funding government agency are delivered successfully. It is imperative that the candidate has previous experience working on government-funded roles (ideally funded via grants) as government reporting on benefit realisation is complex and specific.
Due to the funding of the project, this role will be suited to someone who is looking to work part-time, while the exact make-up of those part time hours is flexible (ideally between 0.2 and 0.5 FTE).
- Experience working on project that involve government funding/grants critical
- Experience in an agricultural environment essential
- 1-2 years (minimum) experience as a Project Coordinator, Analyst or Officer
- Methodical, organised and analytical approach to work
- Assist the Project Manager to deliver the key project outcomes, outlined in the Heads of Agreement with the funding agency
- Track project outcomes and develop progress reports for the funding agency
- Provide administrative project support, including co-ordination, budgeting and forecasting
To apply please click apply or call Dominic Jennings on +61 3 86282147 for a confidential discussion.