To meet Modis continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Project Analyst to join the team and drive our expanding business. The role is an immediate start, 6 months contract based in the CBD.
In this role, you will be responsible for the Development and Implementation of project communication plans in terms of objectives, audience, content, timing and communication channels including analysis and development of training plans
The requirement is for an ICT Project Analyst to support the Project Director in delivering a large, complex program to support a major business transformation.
- Planning: Monitoring planned program tasks and milestones to determine whether plans are being adhered to, including dependencies between program projects.
- Reporting & Governance: Generate and facilitate a forum for the sharing of program information including generation and presentation of program report deliverables to Steering Committee or other executive body. Meeting preparation including agendas, minutes and logistics.
- Issue Management: Progress and track issues through to Resolution for project issues that cannot be resolved through day-to-day management activities.
- Risk Management: Capture and subsequent trigger for review of defined program risks.
- Scope Management: Manage the process for changes to the program baseline, to assess the impact of those changes and to track the implementation of the approved Amendments.
- Procurement: Work with procurement/vendor management to manage contracts with external vendors. Monitor and maintain supporting documents.
- Resource Management: Manage assignment of project resources, including ensuring individuals with appropriate skills are available at the requisite time.
- Document Management: Provision of common templates, naming standards and maintenance of program files and deliverables.
- Quality Management: Review of program progress and the processes used in place. Ensuring deliverables are realistic, meet objectives, and are in the direction of best practices.
- Benefit Management: Implementing appropriate mechanisms to monitor the progress of benefit realizations and subsequently highlight areas of concern.
- Knowledge Management: Work with vendors to formally plan and monitor Knowledge transfer through the project life cycle.
Skills and Experience required
- Fully conversant with large scale program delivery having worked as a project lead or as a hand on PMO lead.
- Minimum 10 years project delivery experience
- Demonstrated project delivery experience (Minimum 10 years)
- Demonstrated large scale program delivery having worked as a project lead or as a hands-on Project Management Office lead.
Good to have
- Demonstrated understanding of all steps required to deliver large, complex business transformation projects.
- Demonstrated collaborative and interpersonal communication skills, including superior writing skills, which facilitate project and programme implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend and articulate the insights into how the project is tracking through monitoring and status reporting on key metrics such as scope, Milestones/deliverables, schedule, benefits and cost.
- All contractors engaged through this process must have a MANDATORY Standard Criminal History Check via Crimtrac.
- Must hold/be eligible to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Simone Blaikie via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.