Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with a large well known Queensland based organisation in the public service sector. After an internal move, they are currently looking for a Communications Officer with project experience.
This role is an initial 7 month contract based on the CBD fringe.
- Review and further refine information on the organisations webpage based on provided feedback
- Update existing forms to align with industry specific standards
- Develop a communication strategy and supporting documentation relating to the projects' implementation.
- Create additional content for the new web page.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Proven experience as a Communication Officer within a project environment
- Experience working with large organisations - either commercial or government
- Experience working with a regulatory/compliance environment will be highly regarded
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and verbally) with all levels of stakeholders
- 7 month contract with immediate start
- Competitive hourly rate
- Office based on the CBD fringe
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.