To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Project Coordinator to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role you will be responsible for assisting and supporting the program lead in driving the management ,Capital Planning and 5G Program Management Projects.
- Sharing relevant documentation and reports with project teams
- Providing information and regular support to stakeholders
- Being point of contact for various working groups
- Developing in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, financials, outcomes
- Ensuring resources and equipment are always available
- Understanding formal escalation and review processes
- Providing support to project managers and business leaders when requested
- Thorougdevelopih project documentation
- Creating and reviewing of reports
- Knowledge of industry best practice
- Prior experience in the telecommunications industry preferred
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Kanishka Kukreja on 03 8320 7113.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"