One of our premium clients based in Adelaide is looking for a highly experienced and committed Project Coordinator. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in assisting a Project Manager and may manage some elements of a larger project
- Managing, delivering and monitoring projects that may have an organisation-wide impact
- Developing, managing and implementing project plans and schedules in accordance with the department's project management framework and consider project interdependencies
- Project design, governance arrangements and operational integration experience
- Must be eligible to obtain baseline security clearance
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong project coordination skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Grace on 08 8306 8282 or click the Apply button to send in your application. Email is an option: saAU@modis.com.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"