6 months initial contract
Large transformation project
- Provide comprehensive range of administrative support to Program Manager, leadership team and the wider team when required, including organization of meetings
- Participate in team meetings - preparing agendas / minute taking/creation and formatting of packs
- Prepare presentations, reports and other documents to a high professional standard
- Reconcile monthly expenses for the Program Manager and their teams.
- Work with the team to coordinate priority initiatives and actions.
- Oversee special projects as required
- Onboard new starters and Off boarding
- Maintain resource database
- Maintain Asset and Seating database
- Assist with procurement
- Manage Invoice payments
- Administration experience
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite of products (MS Word; Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Exposure to systems such as HR, Procurement and Project Management tools
- Minimum 3 years' experience in project coordination
- A strong work ethic. Flexible in approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated individual, who displays a pro-active style, has exceptional attention to detail and an inherent desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Superior time management skills
- Experience working in project teams/ high pressure coordination role
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as unsupervised
- Demonstrated experience in working in a large team environment
Interested? Please hit apply to send your CV. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds.