Australia's largest telecommunication services provider is undergoing a massive transformation changing the way they work to improve their customer service.
By transforming and improving business processes in the supply chain this program aims to create a better experience for the customers while being cost effective.
This Project Coordinator role will be responsible for the coordination of deploying the changes, especially focusing on the cutover activities.
- Project coordination to execute cutover activities
- Proactively resolve issues in the planned cutover schedule
- Create daily reports to keep track on progress
- Work closely with Project Managers and team members to improve business processes
- Project Coordination and customer service experience
- Telecommunication industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
This is a 3 months' contract with potential for extension.
To apply please click apply or call Madelene Ylen on 03 8628 2134 for a confidential discussion.