Modis based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Project Coordinator to join their team.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Coordinate the deployment according to approved Run Sheets including:
- Providing timely progress reports to stakeholders
- Reaching out to necessary stakeholders during deployment
- Recording of deployment data within Run sheets
- Coordinating the implementation of mitigation and rollback strategies
- Coordinating official sign off activities and updating of remedy artefacts
- Developing highly detailed step by step deployment procedures for complex technology deployment activities
- Contribute to the development and review of Deployment Run Sheets
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders including Projects, Incident & Problem Management, Technical teams to capture the relevant artefacts for the customer
Skills & Experience:
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Technical aptitude
- Strong communication skills
- Very strong analytical skillls
Nice to have:
- ITIL background
- Previous skills and experience in infrastructure, network carriage, telephony and collaboration systems
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Ability to work under time constraints and autonomously; out of hours; and on weekends
- Ability to make sound and timely decisions
Hours: Needs to be available for work 7 days per week and will be rostered on subject to requirement of role. Likely to include evening/weekend work.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"