Great fixed term contract until the end of November with likely extension - CBD location, exciting high paced project! URGENT REQUIREMENT!!
Supporting various Project Leads, you will work in a somewhat unstructured and unconventional environment, so you must be not only resilient but be able to multi-task.
Not an overly technical focus to this projetct, you need to have experience with developing simple project schedules that are fit for purpose and be able to communicate and interact well with others.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role; understanding of project management methodology and project lifecycles
- An ability to prepare flowcharts, schedules, action plans and simple budget tracking
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management are critical
- Strong stakeholder relationship management and teamwork skills
- Working knowledge in managing risks & issues
- Working knowledge of project management tools and alternatives, eg. MS Project
- Experience in tertiary education sector or with learning and development areas in business as well as technologies that support these will be well regarded
- Tertiary Qualifications and/or Industry Certifications (e.g. Prince2, etc.) will be well regarded
This is an URGENT requirement, so I can only consider candidates who are available immediately or with a short notice period. Must be an excellent communicator and be able to perform in a high pressure / high performing team.
Please APPLY ONLINE but for specfiic questions you can call Leonie Jennings at (03) 8606 0305, ideally after submitting a resume online. REF: BBBH22863