My client has an immediate need for a Project Coordinator to join their team on a 6 month contract. This requires an immediate start and you will need full work rights for this role. This role will mostly work from home, though will also be located in their Chatswood Head Office.
The Project Coordinator, working across the Critical Infrastructure Refresh Program, is responsible for performing a range of project management tasks to assist the Microsoft 365 stream Manager in the achievement of efficient and effective co-ordination and management of services and projects.
- Coordinate and support the management of the project, including preparation of project plans, maintenance of the master schedule (such as integrating, updating requirements, tracking delivery dates, lags, barriers and ensuring those responsible for these work areas are updated), and ensuring project documentation is complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- Coordinate all process related (non-technical) records and ensure that such records are current and well maintained. These records will include filing systems (soft and hard), records of meetings (minutes), actions, logs (including risks and issues), registers etc.
- Provide a professional level of project communication and administration activities, supporting with practical logistical tasks such as scheduling, organising meetings and other high level administrative requirements.
- Prepare high level briefs, project status reports, correspondence and presentations, as required.
- Provide prompt and accurate advice on project issues requiring escalation and documenting on the risk register.
- Provide leadership and mentoring of project support officers and advise stakeholders in delegated responsibility to approve standards, practices, policies, and procedures.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrated extensive experience in providing senior project co-ordination and support within a complex Health and/or IT environment preferably for Microsoft 365 roll-out / implementation project.
- Experience across tasks associated with the actual project delivery O365/exchange refresh projects, and assisting a Project Manager across this.
- Experience across executing project run-sheets,
- Experience in sending of project communications,
- Experience in following-up on actions pertaining to the project plan
- Detailed understanding of project methods and tools, particularly as they relate to technical project delivery environments.
- Extensive experience with stakeholder engagement across a broad spectrum, from front-line staff to senior level.
- Demonstrated ability to work in and coordinate multidisciplinary teams to deliver high quality customer focused outcomes.
- Extensive skills and experience in scheduling meetings, creating and maintaining project schedules and risk and issues registers.
- Experience in identifying potential or actual project issues and seeking their resolution through the appropriate channels.
- Demonstrated experience in working with policy and procedures and a commitment to ensuring compliance.
- Superior communications skills, preparation of meeting agendas and development of presentations.
If the above is a match to your skill-set and experience please apply NOW and I will be in contact with additional information.