A global leader in innovations such as networks & digital health.
- Project coordination function for telecommunications rollout projects
- Financial acumen/site cost management
- Grasp of project management methodologies
- Excellent individual organizational skills including Excel
Desirable but not necessary
- P6 / Primavera experience
- Experience with mobile networks rollout (Construction/TI)
- Working with Project Managers to maintain, monitor and report on schedule (P6)
- Coordinate and collate documentation for delay claims and extension of time requests
- Coordinate and manager Change Requests from a customer into the operational team
- Provide project reporting
- Provide ad/hoc project coordination/administration support
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Kanika at email@example.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities. Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.