Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. They are currently looking forward to hire Project Coordinator.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Provide support to Network and field operations
- Backoffice work on field jobs and related tickets
- Process incidents in ticketing tool and work force tools
- Validate and verify artefacts received from field partners
- Coordination with internal and external teams and field partners
- Track daily work and timelines to meet work schedule
- Create work load reports for management
- Receive and work on emails from partners
- Creating change request and process in system
- Documentation of work activities and reporting
Qualifications and Experience
- Any graduation
- Min 5 year work experience in relevant functions
- Understanding of FTTN/ FTTH and copper access networks
- Experience of working in telecom service provider
- Working experience on ticketing and work flow tracking tools
- Experience on field activities and field jobs
- Communication with field technicians and tracking of activities
You must have working rights in Australia.
If this sounds like you please email your word format resume directly to email@example.com . For a confidential discussion please call .
Senior Account Manager
+61 2 80283142