To meet Modis continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Project coordinator to join the team and drive our expanding business. The role is an immediate start, 6 months contract based in the CBD.
Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Manager to prepare comprehensive plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects.
You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you'll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients' needs are met as projects evolve
- Analyse risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Simone Blaikie via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.