Our client based in the South West Region of Victoria is looking for a Project Director to work on the replacement of a legacy billing system. You will have experience running similar, large scale billing system replacement projects. This role is based in regional Victoria, however there is plenty of flexibility to work remotely and meet on a fortnightly basis in the office for face to face meetings.
- Develops the business case.
- Acts as the liaison point between the Committee, the Project Team and the wider business.
- Leads and coaches the Project Team to ensure completion of all project deliverables.
- Manages relationships with vendors and external consulting members of the Project Team.
- Develops and manages the project plan, tracking progress in meeting project objectives.
- Addresses and resolves deviations from the project plan.
- Removes barriers to the completion of tasks.
- Stays abreast of project issues and risks, creates logs and resolution tracking mechanisms and promotes innovative issue resolutions where applicable
- As a member of the project steering committee, you will establish the Project Team and define scope, goals and deliverables
Skills and Knowledge:-
- Experience working across the water and utility industry (highly desirable).
- Experience working on billing / CRM programs of work
- Strong project management skills and understanding of related concepts
- Understanding of software development lifecycles (i.e. Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, and Iterative).
- Experience working on project management tools (eg Visio, MS Project, Clarity, etc.).
- Solid Project / Program Management experience including leading project teams, understanding business requirements, preparing deliverables, resolving issues, meeting deadlines
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Jackie Berry at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4812.