Modis based in Canberra is looking for highly experienced and committed Project Manager to join their team.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Expertise in delivering agreed business outcomes and solutions by taking initiative, managing resources and setting clear direction.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and diverse strategic business partnerships, including with senior stakeholders; through collaboration, engagement, responsiveness and influence.
- Advanced analytical skills, particularly the ability to understand how issues integrate and to make rational judgements from available information. Take an innovative and holistic approach to service design and delivery for improved outcomes.
- Adaptability to changing circumstances and multiple priorities and demands, and resilience while managing a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop key project artefacts.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Wajeeha on 02 6103 1837 or also at firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.