We are currently looking for a Project Manager for a long term contract opportunity based on the Northside of Brisbane. The role is initially a 6 month contract with 2 x 12 month extensions. The role will be managing a number of projects of varying sizes and budgets.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Plan and coordinate the project activities and resources to deliver the required outcome within the project budget and timeframes.
- Produce the required project documentation in accordance with policies and procedures within an Agile and PRINCE2 frameworks.
- Ensure appropriate project governance and assurance activities are in place for the project.
- Develop and implement communication plans, organisational change management plans and benefit realisation plans where necessary.
- Liaise closely with all project stakeholders including Project Executives, Project Board Members, Senior Users, Senior Suppliers as well as Senior Management and other Project Managers
- Provide effective management of risks, issues, conflicts, change requests and priorities.
- Manage the project budget and finances.
- Develop and maintain project schedules.
- Manage project resource allocations.
- Provide direction and support for the project team.
- Monitor and report on the progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Ensure project administration activities are undertaken in accordance with internal governance and compliance practices.
- Other duties as required.
- The role may have quarterly Key Performance Indicators to maintain.
Interested candidates who meet the required skillset are encouraged to apply via the link with an updated resume in Word format or call 07 3027 2558 for more information