One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed Project Manager. This key position will be responsible for ensuring all required clinical, administrative, and infrastructural coding reference data is available and accessible. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- Ensuring all required clinical, administrative, and infrastructural coding reference data is available and accessible Plan and coordinate project activities and resources within the approved budget and timelines.
- To establish state-wide infrastructure (including application and tooling) to support the creation, distribution and meaningful use of coding system reference data.
- To establish governance and process to ensure sound management and meaningful use of clinical terminology content,
- Experience in the technical aspect of systems integration.
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills.
- Well-developed project management experience of system integration projects.
- Full project management including planning, tracking, reporting, risk and issues management, budgeting and financial management, resource management, scope management.
- Change management activities.
- SFIA Level 5.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong project management skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"