- Responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of medium-scale projects (typically; though not exclusively lasting 3-12 months, with direct business impact, teams of 3-5 and firm deadlines).
- Provide effective leadership to the project team, and take appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets.
- Identify, assess and manage risks to the success of the project.
- 5+ years' experience and proven ability to manage small to medium size IT projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly developed skills in understanding stakeholder needs and requirements and translating these into action plans.
- Solution orientation, with a preparedness to "roll up your sleeves" and be part of a sustainable solution.
- Excellent relationship building capabilities, combined with strong communication and presentation skills tailored to the needs of the individual or group.
- Willingness to travel on a periodic basis to regional cities and mine or exploration sites.
- Mining industry experience.
Apply now to elevate your career in the right direction. For more information please contact Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on (03) 9963 4820 quoting reference: RD62196.