One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed individual for Project Manager role. This key position will be responsible to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific Project(s) you are working on (including monitoring and managing progress reporting). You will work closely with the Program Manager to make sure that the scope and direction of each project(s) is on schedule and within budget.
- Support the Program Manager in the project scoping, development, implementation, monitoring and reporting.
- Manage the effective governance of the project with the Program Manager and ensure appropriate evaluation of progress, quality, cost activities and escalation as necessary.
- Supervise program activities and resources to deliver agreed outputs.
- Work within an agreed Agency project management framework and manage multiple priorities while maintaining high work standards and accuracy to meet tight and often conflicting timeframes.
- Build and manage collaborative relationships with National Office work groups, regions, and external stakeholders to support effective communications.
- Perform independent research and analysis to determine operational solutions.
- Develop innovative solutions to issues effecting delivery of the Project(s).
- Develop and implement sourcing schedule to ensure workforce coverage and manage the project estimating activities
- Maintain project artefacts including, project management plan, budget, resourcing, scheduling and performance reports to assure integrity of the project.
Skills & Experience:
- Must have work experience with Government sector
- Demonstrated experience delivering large scale reform in a Government context
- Proven experience leading teams within a legislated environment where decisions involve judgement based on the assembly, analysis and application of all available evidence.
- Proven ability to mentor and guide teams drawn from diverse backgrounds in a collaborative and transparent manner.
- Competent with IT Systems
- Work closely with peers nationally to manage service delivery performance.
- Develop extensive relationships with both senior internal and external stakeholders
- Have outstanding communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain networks within the Agency and with external parties.
- Communicate the strategic direction and vision of the agency to stakeholders.
- Develop and manage key strategic relationships with a broad range of stakeholders, promoting the agency's business objectives.
- Ability to manage service delivery performance.
- Provide strategic advice, problem solving and issues management for internal and external stakeholders in relation to complex and potentially controversial matters.
- Analytical skills to draw on research, evidence and performance reports to influence improved service delivery.
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- Provide strategic direction to work area, including developing strategies and priorities and monitor work flow and performance.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and Portfolio Management skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.