One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed Project Manager. This key role is responsible to deliver allocated projects in the Operational Systems and Telecommunications Program within the Infrastructure group. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Deliver allocated projects in the Operational Systems and Telecommunications Program within the Infrastructure group.
- Be able to "hit the ground running", as:
- Projects are complex, high risk and have unique research & development requirements.
- Projects have deadlines to meet and momentum must be continued.
- Support the Program Manager in delivering the following program of works:
o 400 MHz Compliance Plan
o Regional Train Radio Replacement Program (encompasses a multitude of projects with external compliance requirements)
o Universal Traffic Control (UTC) and Direct Traffic Control (DTC).
o Operational Systems and Telecommunication Projects as required
- Support the Program Manager in the following:
o Mentoring junior project management staff
o Forward planning of the pipeline of works
o Attend and present at Project Control Group, Investment and Steering Committees as required
- Manage the planning and delivery of projects in accordance with project management methodology
- Financial management and cost control of allocated projects
- Preferable expertise in the fields of;
- Cost estimating
o Scheduling and WBS modules
- Build relationships and collaboratively work with key stakeholders across multiple Business Units
This position closes on 29th April 2019
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Project Manager skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on email@example.com or call 07 3000 1563
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"