One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed Project Manager - Australian Citizens only. This key position to support the department by ensuring the high quality and consistent delivery of projects.
- Demonstrated experience and track record of managing the delivery of project deliverables on time and of high quality
- Minimum 5-year' experience as a project manager in Government or industry equivalent.
- Experience working on a transformation project, organizing work in the context of competing priorities and strategic direction.
- Governance and Risk background required.
- Experience in the project management of complex programmes of work
- Experience in negotiating and managing key stakeholder relationships to deliver programmes and respond to the needs and expectations
- Demonstrated sound communication, negotiation and liaison skills
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Enterprise Scrum Master skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on 07 3000 1563 or email email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"