This fast paced Government Department has an opportunity for a PAS Project Manager to join for a 12 months contract period. This role provides project management services for a complex, large ICT project for the development of a Patient Administration System (PAS) Strategy for the Victorian Health Sector, including analysis, due diligence and implementation planning. The role involves management of project delivery, including procurement processes, budget and cash flow management, and reporting and risk management.
- A person with strong project management skills, including management of vendor to deliver a PAS Strategy.
- Experienced in effectively managing and co-ordinating a virtual project team across different organisations.
- A leader with proven ability to deliver large-scale, complex projects within budget and time constraints.
- Passionate in making a significant contribution to improving the health and wellbeing of Victorians.
- Able to demonstrate advanced communications skills (written and verbal) and can engage stakeholders at all levels (up to CEO) and across a diverse range of both government and private sector organisations.
- A person who has good attention to detail and who always strives to get things right first time.
- Confident, approachable and able to provide clear, concise and sound advice to projects.
- Minimum of 10 years ICT project management experience, preferably in both infrastructure and application delivery projects.
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience either within the Victorian Public Service or within the Victorian Public Health Sector.
- Must have experience in PAS systems in the health sector, including all related ICT aspects.
- Must have experience managing delivery of strategies for complex ICT applications, including management of an external vendor in delivery of such strategies.
- Must have experience assessing the performance of ICT application support vendors.
- Must have advanced skills and experience in the implementation of projects utilising PRINCE2 (or similar) methodology-based phases, processes and controls, including knowledge of project governance structures, and stakeholder management structures and techniques.
- Health care sector knowledge, and experience in system integration in hospital and health environments.
- Adherence to system integration methodologies: requirements capture, development, testing and deployment.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Sukanya Mukhopadhyay at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4833.