The Project Manager will oversee all aspects of planning, implementation and delivery of projects within the department to achieve project outcomes and support the achievement of organisational objectives. The Project Manager is to deliver one or more projects in a manner which is on time, within budget and within scope, meets business requirements and quality expectations. The ability to establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met is essential.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Develop Project Management Plan(s), project logs and other related project artefacts to ensure successful end to end project delivery.
- Deliver one or more ICT projects concurrently within the departments Information and Technology Services (ITS) section.
- Monitor and control progress of all tasks, including reprioritisation, quality assurance and management to ensure on-time delivery of milestones and the overall project.
- Investigate and negotiate change proposals with relevant stakeholders both internal and external, identifying options with a cost-benefit analysis for each.
- Ensure optimal management and utilisation of human, system, physical and financial resources allocated to the project. This includes managing the HR aspects of contractors and preparation of regular summary reports for the Executive.
- Proactively identify and control both existing and emerging risks to the project objectives in a manner that is transparent, equitable and ensures the best outcomes for the project, organisations and individual officers.
- Direct and coordinate the development of strategies to evaluate the effectiveness of project outcomes as part of an overall post-implementation review cycle.
- Experience in the project management of bespoke application development projects.
- Demonstrated organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities for medium to large size projects.
- Proven stakeholder management skills and experience managing a team.
- Ability to establish effective project governance and controls to deliver quality outcomes.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.