Project Manager | Western Sydney |PMBOK or Prince2 | 12 months Fixed Term Contract
My client is in the process of delivering a massive IT Transformation, upgrading their legacy systems. The program will include Data Centre consolidation, Implement Agile practice, and do systems upgrade. We are not just looking for an Infrastructure PM but more of an IT PM all-rounder who has done both apps and infrastructure.
- Define project goals for customer journey mapping
- Properly identify and engage core stakeholders and sponsors/partners
- Educate stakeholders on the importance of journey mapping
- Responsible for project plan, budget, control, risk and delivery
- Perform cost benefit analysis, develop business case and request for tender
- Ensure that the full Software Development Life Cycle is being adhered to
Skills and Experience required:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in delivering IT base projects
- Certifications such as PMP, PMBOK or Prince2
- Previous experience with cloud based (SaaS Applications) and Data Centre will be highly regarded
- Experience with IT Transformation is a MUST
- Previous exposure to systems implementation and integration will be beneficial
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Rowena Simbulan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4450.