We are looking for Project Manager for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months
Australian Citizens with minimum Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
The Project Manager will apply their extensive experience in change management to deliver process improvements and efficiencies across the business using the Technology One product. You will communicate effectively and negotiate with stakeholders to agree on scope boundaries, schedules, quality and budgets. As the successful candidate, you will be able to develop project documentation, report on progress, oversee procurements, manage contracts and manage budgets as they relate to project delivery.
- Knowledge and experience managing complex system improvement projects using Agile
- Extensive experience managing change including release and deployment, risk identification and mitigation
- Effective communication, negotiation and stakeholder management abilities, including contract management and developing project documentation
- Organisational and analytical skills, including work prioritisation, dealing with competing requirements/workloads, and maintaining a customer focus
- Experience with Technology One (highly desirable).
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.