Clicks IT Recruitment is proud to be working with a leading government department who are in the process of implementing meaningful and life-saving projects.
They are looking for a Project Manager to lead one of their project teams, on an initial contract until June 2021.
This project represents a challenging opportunity for the right project manager and requires leadership across technology, economic and human capital change elements. The project will also provide opportunities to improve the overall customer experience.
- Manage the transition project in alignment with the business case.
- Establish and maintain collaborative networks and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure consideration of interdependencies, issues and delivery of positive outcomes.
- Identify and recommend project improvement opportunities to the Project Executive.
- Manage the project budget, risk, issues, concerns and benefit delivery and associated reporting.
- End to end management, including business requirements, project plan, key deliverables, project governance and communications including committee meetings, implementation, UAT and ongoing reporting and monitoring, as required to achieve the project objectives.
- Maintain regular communications with the Project Executive and key stakeholder.
Skills and requirements
- Demonstrated experience of managing large ICT and business change programs of work.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with all stakeholders, including customers, subject matter experts, and delivery teams.
- Experience planning for and leading strategic procurement activities, including probity and vendor management.
- Experience in financial management and analysis, including the ability to lead service pricing reviews where necessary.
- Solid leadership and emotional intelligence skills, with demonstrated ability to engage others, influence organisational culture, and provide direction.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, including an ability to prepare high level reports to the Executive and external parties.
- Lateral thinking skills with an ability to manage a multitude of complex tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Pro-active and positive approach towards problem solving and resolving project challenges.
Please note that submissions for this opportunity close on Tuesday 8th December. This role can pay up to $900 per day
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Gavin Knox at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2558.