Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with a nationally operating organisation that plays a key part in the safety of millions of Australians.
They are currently looking for a Project Manager to lead a team that sits within a larger critical program of work. This position will be an initial 6 month contract based in the northern Brisbane suburbs, reporting into the Program Director.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal staff to ensure that there is effective coordination of all activities
- Apply contemporary project management and organisational change practices
- Align project delivery and data capture and reporting activities to industry best practices
- Identify, monitor, mitigate and report all project risks, issues and dependencies
Key Selection Criteria:
- Proven experience as a Project Manager within large complex IT environments
- Experience working within service transition/migration projects
- Demonstrated experience leading geographically diverse project teams
- PRINCE2 Certification will be highly regarded
- Australian Citizenship is essential
- 6 month initial contract
- $800 - $900 per day
- Leading national organisation
- Role starting February 2021
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.