We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join an exciting organisation to deliver on cutting edge technical solutions using your skills and experience. Ideally you will have experience dealing with multiple vendors and delivering solutions into Federal Government.
- Undertake the day to day management and team leader responsibilities of the Project Leadership team, including goal setting, work load balancing, performance management and administrative functions for the team
- Develop and manage performance against the Project Leadership budget, including processing of supporting documentation and human resource management, and reporting to the Operations Manager as required
- Oversee team members involvement in all Project Leadership projects to ensure they are working in a timely and appropriate fashion, and report to the National Project Leadership Manager as required
- Work closely with the project management team for projects, to ensure project delivery
- Manage and guide Project Leadership team members including active involvement in their professional development in both formal and informal methods
Core Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrated high level communications skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated high level experience in team leadership and delivery of technically based projects and activities to a diverse client base
- Demonstrated capacity to work cohesively in a multi-faceted, values based team environment, and contribute actively to the Management structure of the organisation
- Demonstrated high level organisations skills, including specific experience in prioritisation, planning and time management, risk assessment, documentation and resourcing
- Demonstrated capacity to utilise IT based job tracking, performance and administrative systems including basic office software products, such as Word and Excel
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of project management processes, including the ability to oversee complex and diverse multi-phase projects with a high technical component
- Demonstrated experience in basic costing, budgeting and financial reporting
- Demonstrated client relationship and development skills, including liaising with stakeholders at a range of levels, issues resolution and management of competing client demands
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Richa Agarwal at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7722.