Modis are looking to for an experienced Project Manager to join the team in Brisbane. The Project Manager must have experience delivering infrastructure projects and experience of working on hosting solutions.
- Accountable for the Delivery of a multi-million-dollar Projects, on time, to agreed quality and within approved budget
- Management of estimation process for Development, product and integration deliverables as input to detailed planning
- Adherence to Governance requirements, project management methodologies and standards
- Accountable for Safety and Compliance within the Project
- Stakeholder Management (Program, Project, Vendor and customer)
- Project Status reporting
- Inputs to bid preparation and statement of work
- Project resource and demand management, including sourcing of appropriately skilled resources
- Management of 3rd party vendors, architecture, solution analyst and test resource within Project
Skills & Experience
- Experience of Delivering Infrastructure Projects
- Experience of working on hosting solutions.
- Excellent team lead and manager, with demonstrated experience of running medium to large sized teams
- Proven ability to deliver projects standalone or within large programs/portfolios of work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Track record of delivery in time critical environments
- Ability to identify risks and potential issues at an early stage and to be highly competent in bringing these to resolution
- Advanced Microsoft Project skills
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Prince2 or PMBOK methodology qualifications and/or experience
- Should have current/previous experience of working in the Mining industry
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"