One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed Project Manager. This key position will be responsible for extensive experience delivering ICT enabled transformational change projects utilizing Prince 2 / agile methods and commercial-off-the-shelf solutions. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- Provide on-going planning, leadership and hands-on project management of assigned projects to ensure the realization of defined program and project benefits through the timely delivery approved products and associated change
- Plan and coordinate project activities and resources within the approved budget and timelines
- Ensure required activities occur and documentation is produced in accordance with the organization methodologies, governance and reporting standards. This includes reporting, project logs, budget and resource management
- Effectively and productively control and manage scope, cost, risks, issues, opportunities, conflicts and priorities
- Ensure project stakeholders expectations are managed in line with realistic delivery of project deliverables and benefits
- Provide direction and support for the project team
- Contribute to program planning and management as required by the Program Director
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong project management skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"