My client is a large NSW government organisation looking for an experienced Project Manager - BI and Analytics, based in the CBD for an initial 6 months.
Overview of the role:
- Provide Project governance and guidance across all projects to be delivered into ITS including service transition into operations
- Provide change leadership across the ITS division
- Provide technical BI insights and knowledge of the market, BI strategy and roadmap.
- Provide Technology risk/issue management across all services in operations. Provide project report, performance and issues against plans and budgets.
- Work in close collaboration with the other Branches to deliver the solution
- Adhere to the corporate procurement processes when engaging 3rd parties
- Ensure a robust Service Transition into operation
- Set up a new BI and Analytics project. Execute a successful BI POC and develop the long term BI strategy across other division
- Must have AWS experience and must have implemented a similar large project of this size
- Migrate from old legacy data centre into AWS platform
- Deliver an operator portal and mobile app either internally or with a 3d party, must have prior experience of implementing these types of technology as well as Agile delivery
What is required:
- Experience required - Must have experience in delivering BI solutions into AWS, data migration programs into AWS. Mobile and portal implementation and technology
- Qualifications: Must have relevant technology and PM qualifications
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453.