We have an initial 6 month contract requirement for a Project Manager with experience in CRM projects to join our client.
In this role you will be required to:
- Manage the implementation of a technical solution aligned with the needs of the client and stakeholders.
- Develop and execute the project plan.
- Identify potential risks, issues, constraints, interdependencies associated with the project and develop and manage risk strategies.
- Manage and work with external consultants and vendors where appropriate to provide specialist knowledge, capability and components of project delivery.
- Support management reporting for the relevant governance bodies.
- Manage the day to day relationship with business stakeholders.
To be successful you will need
- Recent experience in managing projects that involve business process, and technology change.
- Recent experience with CRM upgrade projects - Dynamics, Salesforce etc
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders at all levels across the business
- Experience working in an Agile Environment with enterprise level application projects.
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820 quoting reference 62851