This clean energy company is a generator and retailer of electricity that supplies Australian businesses with supplies of reliable clean energy
As the IT Project Manager you will be working in a small team delivering a range of IT applications and platform projects for the business. These projects will include the development and implementation of a Billing platform and other Financial systems. You will also work on energy based projects. As Project Manager you will be hands on in engaging with stakeholders and vendors, whilst managing the delivery of these IT projects. You will bring your banking and finance knowledge to deliver to this growing company.
- Deliver major IT projects of work to the business exceeding stakeholder expectations
- Plan, lead and manage the work
- Define the project delivery plan, schedule, tasks and resource requirements
- Guide project partners on the input and alignment of projects against technical strategy
- Measure, track and report on the effectiveness of each solution
- Develop strong relationships to manage and successfully deliver complex, cross discipline projects.
- You will be an IT Project Manager with 10 + years' experience
- You will need previous experience in the Finance industry
- Previous experience developing and implementing Billing systems or Transactions systems or Finance systems
- Extensive experience and expertise in a project management role within a complex technical environment
- Nice to have experience in the Energy industry
- Proven experience in planning and managing complex technology projects from project initiation through to delivery.
- Capability to effectively manage vendor engagements and contracts
- Highly developed personal communication and consultation skills
- Ability to engage a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Nice to have experience of Agile environments
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.