One of Australia's premium businesses based in Sydney is looking for a highly experienced Senior Project Manager.
You will lead the work on a number of challenging initiatives separating currently fully integrated functions that support one part of the business.
As this is the customer-facing end of the program, you will need to use your consultative approach, you will have the positive attitude to influence creation and maintenance of positive working environment and use your hands-on project management experience and flexibility when the situation calls for it.
- Manage large projects and programs of work to achieve the program/project's objectives and business benefits.
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders, including customers and delivery teams.
- Communicate and report project activities, timelines, impacts and implications to project team members, stakeholders and staff.
- Develop robust and achievable project plans to manage the delivery of quality project deliverables
- Balance schedule, cost and quality in reaching decisions relating to project delivery.
- Track and manage project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes and identify and develop mitigation strategies to manage project interdependencies.
- Identify, monitor and implement controls to mitigate key risks on the project.
- Demonstrated experience in project implementation - delivery of systems and processes
- Experience in business systems, risk management
- Project in document management, experience in OCR.
- Financial services background
- Demonstrated capability of implementing programs of length.
Interested ? Please hit apply to send your CV through. Alternatively, send it through to Ellen on email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds