Infrastructure Project Manager - Eastern Creek Location - 6 months initial contract - circa $900 per day
- Deliver the projects successfully, to specification, on time and to budget.
- Correlating project plans, project reports, program RAID management, financial tracking.
- Work with all parties to ensure that the work packages and activities issued are carried out and update the project sponsor in a timely fashion on any issues, risk or concerns.
- Ensuring the projects are carried out, implemented into BAU, and meets acceptance criteria including auditing and reporting outcomes, from all parties involved. Work to ensure that the work packages issued are carried out.
Typical activities include;
- Baselining plans
- Project RAID management
- Driving deliverables to plan
Management of the following delivery resources:
Tooling/Process Management, Test Management, Transition Management, SME/Architecture Lead, SME/Process Lead.
- Project management experience in the areas of IT Infrastructure (2 to 3 years)
- Background in Network Engineering or Systems Administration (6 to 7 years)
- Strong Vendor management
- Project Scheduling
- Risks and Issues Registers
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant IT/Engineering Degree/Diploma qualifications. Ideally 10+ years' total IT experience.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW !!
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ankit in our Sydney offices on 02 8028 3155 / Ankit.Sharma@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.