The Learning Management System (LMS) Implementation Program will contain projects over a 2+ year period that will focus on moving the University to its new Video and Learning Management Systems.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the workstream specific project plan.
- Identify potential risks, issues, constraints, inter-dependencies associated with the project.
- Lead and deliver activities to assure the project solution meets business needs.
- Manage and work with external consultants and vendors where appropriate.
- Provide advice and direction to workstream members on assigned project tasks.
- Ensure compliance with relevant internal and external standards and guidelines.
What you will need for success:
- 5+ years' experience in Project Management.
- Proven experience managing projects involving significant business process and technological change.
- Proven experience managing projects that impact the entire organisation, and with many stakeholders.
- Experience leading teams through complex work streams having external dependencies requiring prioritisation.
- Proven experience managing large project teams (20+) across multiple delivery methodologies - Waterfall, Agile (Scrum & Kanban)
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820 quoting reference 63170