Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master
One of Australia's prime businesses is after an Agile PM/Scrum Master with systems development and implementation experience for its current project.
This is an initial 6-month contract with view to extend.
- Act as a bridge among product owner, solution architect and delivery teams to resolve conflicts, remove blockers and manage dependencies for smooth and continuous delivery across sprints and releases.
- Share the project health's status with program manager and highlight risks and challenges.
- Project manage the infrastructure implementation and all aspects of completing "Version 1 aspirations" systems delivery.
- Prepare Integrated project plan
- Define project scope
- Complete project estimation and scheduling, risk management, monitoring and control, communication management, stakeholder management
- Prepare project dashboards and reporting
- Complete project closure activities
- Agile PM/Scrum Master with systems development and implementation experience
- PM with both Agile and Waterfall experience
- Experience of working in Telco Domain - Business Support systems (preferable)
- Ability to coach team and facilitate various ceremonies like sprint planning, stand-ups, retros and sprint demos.
- Hands on experience in ALM and task board management tools like JIRA, Confluence
- Project Management experience of working in Waterfall/hybrid projects , preparation of integrated project plan, defining project scope, project estimation and scheduling, risk management, monitoring and control, communication management, stakeholder management, Preparing project dashboards and reporting and project closure activities.
- Strong stakeholder and client engagement, meeting facilitation and active listening skills to help business and non-technical stakeholders in articulating technical complexities in language they can comprehend
Interested? Please hit apply to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellenor.email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds