This fast passed Government Department has an opportunity for a Project Manager - SharePoint Workflow to join them for a fixed term contract period. The SharePoint Workflow Development project aims to implement best practice SharePoint forms and workflow processes.
- Reporting to the Information Technology and Digital Support manager, and will be responsible for delivering the Clients SharePoint Workflow Development project.
- Demonstrated experience, including using best practice models of decision making and authority, and developing the desired culture.
- Undertake business analysis activities, evidence based planning and reviews, scoping inter-related initiatives and help the client make informed decisions.
- Ensure collaboration, integration and capacity building for all work associated with the SharePoint Workflow Development project
- Develop and present project management documentation including strategies, project plans, schedules and management reports. Ensure broad acceptance and understanding of program objectives throughout the organisation.
- Develop, implement and proactively manage appropriate program controls including; effective project risk and issue management strategies; and effective project quality and change management processes.
- Extensive previous experience in a similar role.
- Project Management qualifications or equivalent experience is mandatory.
- Planning and Organising - undertakes strategic, business, major project and complex service delivery planning determining approaches to be taken and delegating effectively to ensure achievement of business objectives.
- Project Management - leads and manages large scale projects and develops new project initiatives, addressing issues strategically and delegating effectively to ensure project success.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Sukanya Mukhopadhyay at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4833.