To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Project Manager to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role you will be responsible for overseing the project management practice and capabilities of the Business Delivery team and support a core team to deliver sustainable change and outcomes.
- Drive and deliver successful project implementation ensuring timely reporting and milestone achievement.
- Use structured communication plans and create relevant documentation to ensure successful project delivery
- Lead and manage a team of project resources delivering change initiatives within the Corporate Super Product domain
- Change delivery: Ensure frameworks and processes exist so that delivery tasks can be executed and measured to deliver high quality and efficient delivery outcomes
Skills & Experience
- Should possess strong project management skills
- Strong superannuation domain experience
- Project Management certification (PMP, Prince2 etc.) is a plus
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Highly developed interpersonal, influencing and people management skills at a senior level
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravi Sammeta at email@example.com/0428 407 454
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"