To meet Modis continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for Project Manager to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the installation of Superannuation plans.
- The role of the Project Manager is to quote, scope, manage and execute to successful implementation projects relating to the Consumer Wealth business.
- The Project Manager will have full end to end accountability for planning, resource management and execution of the project in accordance with client's project management methodology to ensure that a project is efficiently delivered on time, within budget and to agreed specifications.
- The Project Manager will be working with other project managers within a large and complex program of work.
- Engagement and proactive input with peers, internal stakeholders & external parties on the delivery of projects
Skills & Experience
- Successor Fund Transfer experience
- At least 5 years within the superannuation industry: Insurance or banking experience would be considered;
- At least 3 years as dedicated project manager or 5 years business/ administration analyst working on client projects/fund installations will be considered
- Demonstrable skills of project management & delivery.
- Excellent planning skills.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) - documentation, negotiation, organisational and relationship skills
- Proven stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Strong technical understanding of superannuation
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite, particularly MS Project
- Enjoy working closely with others
- Energy, enthusiasm, and confidence
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Resilient and results driven
- Collaborative and engaging
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / Ravikumar.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.