To meet Modis continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for Project Manager to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the full program of work including digitisation.
- Establish Program and project structure - establish clear project delivery cadence, governance, structure, R & R.
- Facilitate steering, project meetings as required
- Vendor management - Management of relationship, working closely across stakeholders and delivery streams to hold an integrated Product program view
- Stakeholder management across different levels of org
- Key focus will be holding product managers accountable for their role, and not picking gaps in their remit
- Business transformation-driving change in behaviour on new ways of working
Skills & Experience
- Strong project/program management skills
- Strong leadership skills with experience influencing & negotiating with stakeholders
- Experience in Agile practices
- Must have telecom domain experience
- Experience in Change management
- Highly organised, attention to detail
- Resilient - Ability to influence change with core stakeholders and ways of working
- Experience across both technical and business delivery (i.e. as an example building a product and implementing in channel)
- Experience with Jira/Microsoft Teams
- Willing to travel
- High level of problem solving & interpersonal skills
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / Ravikumar.email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.