To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Project Scheduler to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role you will be responsible for defining an appropriately detailed schedule for agreed scope.
- Ensure schedule data is accurate and statussed weekly with all Control Point Managers.
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports, Gantt, milestone charts, Earned Value charts and other program management tools used to support critical path analysis priority based resource allocations, and to support cost/schedule integration.
- Regularly assess and report schedule status to Project/Program Manager and Master Scheduler and recommending corrective actions if required.
- Ensure all schedule artefacts are under prescribed version control using Sharepoint following program instructions.
- Prepare and participate in project health checks as required
- Status project schedules weekly in prescribed time
- Weekly project schedule analysis, reporting and recommendations to PjM's and Program Managers in prescribed time.
- Weekly input of project schedules to Master Schedule in prescribed time.
- Weekly schedule risk reports (If required) in prescribed time.
- Weekly EPM365 update input to project manager in prescribed time.
- Expert in the use of MS Project
- Scheduling experience in an Telco/Engineering development environment preferred.
- Experience in financial systems such as Integral+ (SAP) and EPM365
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Sejal Cheema on 0447 572 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"