The Project Scheduler is accountable under broad direction to perform and achieve complex planning, scheduling and control work within an integrated workforce. They will require an in-depth knowledge of and compliance with legislative frameworks, government decision making and policy requirements. The Project Scheduler will work independently with reasonable autonomy and accountability for the achievement of outcomes of their work. They will exercise both initiative and judgement in the terpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures.
The Project Scheduler will have a considerable level of stakeholder engagement and will liaise with stakeholders in relation to complex or difficult issues. They will be required to identify, anticipate and respond to stakeholder's needs and expectations to achieve outcomes.
- Accountable to provide (develop and maintain) experienced and accurate project planning, monitoring and controlling advice and solutions for risks and opportunities.
- Coordinate project performance and identify the need for change and take action.
- Develop and implement project briefs and reports using a range of tools and techniques.
- Identify risks, uncertainties and opportunities during the planning process and develop and implement agreed recommendations that contribute to project outcomes.
- Build and sustain effective relationships with team members, including the provision of coaching and mentoring to actively participate in team and group activities.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders, provide constructive feedback and recommend solutions.
- Assess and evaluate information and processes for compliance with extant legislation, policy, contracts and agreements as applicable and recommend action if required.
- Take the initiative to prioritise and progress work to meet business objectives.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.