Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. They are currently looking forward to hire Works Capacity Planner.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Provide Field Planning and scheduling support within the copper access network group
- Provide facilitation/coordination with delivery partners of each network task assigned to delivery partners which will include working closely with field workforce across Australia.
- Planning and prioritization of delivery schedule month to month of all job activities with delivery partners to ensure no delays on schedule.
- Key tasks include desktop field schedule planning, Build a Program schedule and Plan adherence report, desktop job completion management, and Delivery support.
- Review, analyse and collaborate with delivery partners to ensure schedules are met and adhered to
- Prepare reports and presentation on Performance and operations improvement
- Work on workflow applications
Qualifications and Experience
- Any graduation
- Min 2 year work experience in relevant functions
- Understanding of nbn network
- Clear communicators
- Experience in Telco workflow management,
- Experience in WFM workforce management
- Experience in Appointment and Time slot booking and handling
- Intermediate excel skills
- High volume handling
- Copper experience (preferred)
You must have working rights in Australia.
If this sounds like you please email your word format resume directly to email@example.com . For a confidential discussion please call .
Senior Account Manager
+61 2 80283142