One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed project support officer. This key position will be responsible for customer service, digital solutions, and project planning. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Achieving excellence in customer service at each interaction via 90% customer satisfaction rating.
- Delivering best practice digital solutions for customers consistently within the specified resolution timeframe.
- Achieving project goals according to the project/service plan and timeframe.
Skills & Experience
- Decision making skills
- Priority and time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Written communication skills
- Technical or specialist knowledge: Has an understanding of technical or specialist concepts; in particular, experience with support for NBN, ADSL, LAN, Web Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) and MSOffice2016.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline, e.g. computing, information & communication technology (required)
- Demonstrated experience undertaking projects using an agile approach (desirable).
- Current Victorian driver's license (desirable).
- A valid Working with Children Check will be required before commencing.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong project support officer skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Jaason Zois on 0385413219
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"