Project Support Officer | 9 months Contract | Sydney CBD | Daily Rate
As a Project Officer you will be reporting directly to the Project Manager providing administrative support and assume responsibility for the day to day administration and coordination functions required on the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the project manager in relation to procurement, financials, scheduling, taking project meeting minutes, helping put together presentation packs for Steering Committee
- Manage the project governance reporting requirements
- Manage project documentation using existing document templates
- Ensure time sheets are submitted on time for all project team members
- Maintain the project deliverable, document register and risk register
- Assist with project budgets/costing and forecast tracking
- Assist with procurement activities, developing relevant documents and obtaining approvals
- Organise meetings, presentations and workshops required for the project
Experience and Skills required:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or industry equivalent
- MUST have Australian Work rights as Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen and will undergo Police Check/Security Check
- Previous experience working for any Government Agency will be highly regarded but not mandatory
- Full understanding of project methodology that support the System Development Life
- Cycle (SDLC) as well as Agile delivery tools and methods.
- Strong knowledge of MS Project, PowerPoint and Visio
- Extensive knowledge on MS Office Suite specifically MS Excel
- Experience in system/process related project delivery, Traditional as well as Agile.
- Previous experience in providing support to project teams and project management including project directors
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Rowena Simbulan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4450.