Time to Shine Therapy Clinic - Mernda, Victoria
Do you want to work at a private practice that is passionate about working with children, adolescents and families? Are you experienced and enthusiastic about working ONLY with children,adolescents and families? If this sounds like you, then we want you!
Time to Shine Therapy is looking for a Psychologist to join our growing practice. We are a young and dynamic private practice working with children, adolescents and families based in Melbourne's north eastern suburbs. We are a multidisciplined clinic consisting of 7 Psychologists, 6 Speech Pathologists and 10 Occupational Therapists! We are looking for a Psychologist to join our team with an existing caseload that is ready to go. Your case load will be managed by you (contractor role) and with our current expansion to a second location we will over time be able to suit the days you wish to work. Days and hours are flexible and negotiable long term but we are requiring someone who can take over a current caseload from another psychologist whom has gone on maternity leave.
At Time to Shine Therapy we have a cohesive team of practitioners (psychologists, speech pathologists and occupational therapists) that are passionate about working together to assist children, adolescents and families in our local community. We are interested in building a strong practice culture founded in team-work, collaboration and passion for the work we do. In an industry where our work can be isolating, Time to Shine Therapy is wanting to keep the workplace with a sense of purpose and belonging, where practitioners work independently as well as together on promoting our brand and our services to the local community. You should also enjoy the workplace you work in, and we know you will with our fun and energetic young team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provision of individual therapy with clients who are dealing with a range of clinical presentations including but not exclusive to: ADHD, ASD, challenging behaviours, anxiety, depression, OCD, grief and loss, trauma.
- Report writing in relation to assessments & Medicare requirements
- Ongoing liaison with our client's stakeholder group (GPs, Paediatricians, teachers and other professionals)
- Participate as a member of a professional team in providing comprehensive mental health assessment or group therapy programs as required;
- Be an active contributor to completing routine administration tasks (as required) such as receiving new referrals, appropriate filing of all relevant client paperwork.
What we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration as a contractor (this is usually noted as a better rate than most medical work spaces)
- Client referrals and ongoing provision of clients for a caseload
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Full administration support
- Peer supervision and clinical development
- Access to fantastic professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing local private practice
- Access to well-equipped therapy rooms, clinical resources and test library
- General registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA
- Eligible to register with Medicare as a psychologist
- ABN or willing to obtain one
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- A working with Children's check
- Passionate about working with children, young people and families
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a collaborative team
- Strong assessment and clinical intervention skills of evidence based nature
- A long-term commitment to working within the practice and supporting growth
- A high level of professional ethics
For more information about our clinic please see http://www.timetoshinetherapy.com/
If this sounds like the position for you please email a cover letter and resume addressed to Chris McFarlane.
If you have any questions please give Chris a call on 0400 920 624 or email email@example.com