We are now seeking Python Developers for our large Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: Till 30th June 2021 with 2 X3 months extension
Australian citizens with minimum Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior application developer for development and/or maintenance of computer applications in accordance with their standards and guidelines.
- Actively participate in the development lifecycle, which may include analysis, design, building, testing, documenting and maintenance.
- Work collaboratively with team members, management, and internal and external stakeholders on a range of activities.
- Take the initiative and ownership to undertake problem solving and demonstrate an understanding of change control and release management procedures.
- Provide advice and undertake complex activities associated with developing and/or supporting computer applications.
- Apply technical skills to design, implement and support workable solutions to meet project/business requirements.
The ideal candidate for this role will have highly developed skills using Visual Studio development with experience in Python, SQL, PostgresSQL .Net, C#, Java Script, and HTML.
- Complex development activities, program design and web development.
- Analysing business requirements to develop capability that meets business outcomes.
- Extensive Visual Studio development including developing search user interfaces across big data stores.
- Experience in Python, SQL, PostgresSQL, .Net, C#, HTML and UML
- Proven expertise and extensive experience in writing technical documentation
- Strong familiarity with Object Oriented Development techniques.
- Experience with the development of technical documentation.
- Experience using TFS based collaborative software development tools,
- Experience implementing:
- Greenplum databases,
- Graph databases and graph visualisations,
- Text based analytics using GPText and/or Apache SOLR, MVC patterns,
- Web based search interfaces, and integrating BI Reporting tools with large database.
- JDBC, Bash and Redhat Linux
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.