* Preparing, maintaining and executing automated and manual test plans to ensure
they reflect changes to website functionality and information architecture.
* Conducting functional, visual, performance, regression and acceptance testing.
* Testing and approving changes to be delivered to web presences across different browsers and platforms to ensure cross-browser
* Responsible for the overall quality of the final technical solutions.
1. Knowledge or training equivalent to a degree with at least 5 years subsequent
relevant experience in web development and testing practices.
2. Experience in web application, CMS, API, integration, database and SQL testing and
version control (Git), monitoring, analytics and browser tools and knowledge in user
experience, visual design, accessibility and usability requirements.
3. Knowledge and experience in DevOp and CI\CD tools.
4. Knowledge of, and experience with, testing tools such as Selenium, JMeter, Test Rail
as well as Java programming skills, Unit and BDD testing.
5. Demonstrated ability and experience working with modern Agile development
practices and Jira.
If you are interested in this position please apply via the prompts below or call Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 99634820 quoting reference number; RD63549 for a confidential chat.